In certain areas around the world, anal sex is still taboo. This has reduced in recent years, however, and is becoming more acceptable in relationships. But the reason why some couples do not engage in anal sex is because it is uncomfortable at first. Keep in mind, however, that it is “at is “at first” that it doesn’t feel pleasant. If the right measures are put into place, the first time doesn’t have to be that bad.
There are some things that you can do to make anal sex more pleasurable for you so that you and your partner both can enjoy the perks of it:
- Your mind and your body need to be relaxed. If this is your first time, you will need to do what you can to relax your entire boxy. This will help you relax your anal muscles because tightening them is just going to hurt you. To see what it feels like to tighten the anal muscles, squeeze your butt muscles for a few minutes and then let them go.
- It can never be preached enough that you need to use lots of lubrication. The anus doesn’t produce natural lubrication like the vagina. The more lube you use, the better off you are going to be. Make sure this is a water-based lube. Try using your finger with a little lube on it to get used to the anal play.
- Make sure you communicate with your partner about what you want and don’t want for anal sex. If it hurts, let your partner know. Your comfort is very important, so don’t hesitate to communicate about it.
- The person receiving oral sex should be in control, especially the first time. This allows for guidance of the penis at a pleasurable and comfortable pace. It is best to take time with penetration because the lining of the anus can be quite sensitive. If penetration is too painful, then stop. Some good beginner positions are laying on your side and doggie style.
- You do need to keep it safe and use a condom to avoid infection in case of tears in the anus or, if you refuse to wear a condom, make sure there is plenty of lubrication and the act is stopped if the pain is intense. Most of all, for women the penis should not be removed from the anus and then placed in the vagina because this can cause infection.
Anal sex can be a lot of fun, but you do have to take it slow. By taking it slow, you are better able to make sure the experience is one that is not going to hurt so bad. Yes, there may be a little pain, but there shouldn’t be more than what a person can bear. After a short while, it shouldn’t hurt anymore and that will mean more anal sex sessions in the future. The idea is to make it a pleasurable and comfortable experience that the two of you can enjoy together again and gain.
December 16th, 2012
Anal sex can be fun, but it does require some care since the rectum is not naturally lubricated and it tends to want to push out anything that goes in. This can be worked around, making anal sex a rather enjoyable experience, even for women. But there are some things that women both love and
March 18th, 2012
It doesn’t matter what kind of sex you have, it needs to be safe. You need to keep yourself as protected as possible from sexually transmitted diseases. There is a misconception that sexually transmitted diseases are not as easily transmitted through anal sex. However, this is incorrect. Any time there is an act that can
February 5th, 2012
Many times, a person may say to their significant other, “Let’s do anal.” For women, this can be terrifying because nothing has really ever “gone there” before and the thought of trying to shove something in an exit portal can seem rather unsettling. However, ¼ of heterosexual couples do have anal sex and there are
February 3rd, 2012
Anal sex doesn’t have to be a miserable experience. Women tend to go ahead and deal with it in order to selflessly please their man. Then there is the beginner that has a horrible first time and that sort of makes them afraid. The thing is, anal can be a very enjoyable experience if it
January 29th, 2012
10 Golden Rules for Flawless Anal Sex Anal sex is a no brainer for some couples and, for others, it is a forbidden act. It is forbidden because they have no idea how to go about it without embarrassment or making a mess. Other individuals have been told it is painful, which it can be
January 27th, 2012
At one time, anal sex was thought to be sexually daring. However, it is becoming quite common in bedrooms and, in some cases, is considered a treat. Despite this growing popularity in the backdoor practice, it is a completely different ballgame from traditional intercourse. That is why trying to convince your partner it is a