Men tend to joke with one another about their “wanking” activities and women tend to just not talk about it. As far as women are concerned, they don’t “rub one out” once in a while. Instead, their only orgasmic experiences are with their partners.
But how wrong is that?
Women think about sex often when they are in the tub, alone in the bedroom, or even in the car. They then start calming down their sexual frustrations by having a little clitoris fest. Once they’re done, they can go about their day.
Here are some other things that you should know about female masturbation:
- Female masturbation is normal and it takes many forms because there isn’t just one method for a woman to work out her sexual frustration. She can use her fingers, her hand, a blanket, a pillow, vibrators, or even her hairbrush. A lot of women love masturbation so much that they incorporate vibrators into sexual intercourse.
- Masturbation does improve a woman’s mood. First off, she doesn’t have to feel the obligation of partner sex, which can go a long way with her. She can masturbate on her own time rather than wait for sex on someone else’s time.
- Masturbation can actually help your sex life rather than hurt it. A woman is able to learn more about her anatomy through masturbation than she would be able to without it. Some women find that they are more stimulated via their clitoris than their vagina and they may even find that they prefer to use a vibrator during sex to better the stimulation.
- Masturbation is a good way to relax because it simply de-stresses you. Researchers have linked masturbation with an improvement in depression. Sex naturally reduces stress and it seems that female masturbation has the same effect because of the orgasm. The orgasm seems to be the key to everything that is wonderful about female masturbation.
- If you are in pain, female masturbation can also provide pain relief. Women who masturbate often state that they see an improvement in menstrual cramps or PMDD and PMS. The irritability and crankiness is reduced significantly. Migraine headaches are even improved and may even completely relieve them, according to some research that has been done on the link between masturbation and pain. There is something about orgasm that suppresses pain; therefore the migraine process is suppressed.
As you can see, female masturbation is very beneficial. If you’re wondering why more women don’t do it, they are doing it. The difference between women and men is that they don’t talk about it and not even all men talk about their masturbation habits with their friends. However, if you have reservations about female masturbation, don’t. There are some benefits to it. So rather than walk around sexually frustrated because you’re afraid you’re going to become addicted to it or something, go ahead and do it when you feel the need. No one has to know about it.
March 18th, 2012
Female masturbation may not seem difficult because it really isn’t. A woman can figure out how to stimulate herself with a little self-play. However, female masturbation can become boring. Doing the same old thing can actually become a turnoff due to it feeling more like a task than something that can be fun. So why
February 5th, 2012
A healthy sex life is very important because it can benefit a woman’s overall health. However, there are some women that don’t get enough sex either because they are single or life is just very busy. Fortunately, female masturbation can take place anytime and anywhere, but there are some women that are afraid to do
February 3rd, 2012
Women have been experimenting with different female masturbation techniques since they figured out that a little clit play could lead to an explosive orgasm. Women learn as young girls that there are ways they can stimulate themselves. They may not know what they are doing, but they learn as they mature and they develop ways
January 29th, 2012
A Guide to Female Masturbation Females masturbate in a variety of ways. Basically, the ladies do what feels good to them and nothing else. They use their fingers, toys, or any object that closely resembles or feels like a penis. This means that hairbrush handles tend to be used. But women have negative views of
January 28th, 2012
Just like men, women masturbate…and women enjoy it. Because men know that female masturbation is a practice that does exist, they have some misconceptions about it. For instance, they close their eyes and see a woman in her sexiest lingerie, pleasuring herself and looking hot. The truth is that most women pleasure themselves when they
January 18th, 2012
Not all women want to admit that they masturbate and that it is enjoyable for them. The fact is that they do perform it and they do it often and it’s because female masturbation feels good. However, what women don’t think about is the benefits of female masturbation. Something they do think about is how